Friday, November 1, 2013

Our Bride Alexis

We hope you all had good Halloween and coming off of your sugar hangover.

We thought that after a day of ghost, goblins and fake blood, we would give you something absolutely beautiful to look at.

This is our Bride, Alexis.


We received a sweet email from her with some of her photos.
We always love hearing from our Brides and seeing their photos and photos don't get any better than the incredible Rebekah Westover.



"I had gotten my prom dress from The Perfect Dress, and my mom's anniversary dress, so I knew that I could feel comfortable in the store and I have always had amazing service there. I think the reason I am in love with this shop is because I love the mellow low pressure shopping experience."



"The girls who help find your dress really are their for your benefit. We talked like girlfriends and tried on a million different dresses.. what's not to love?"


"Within an hour I had my dress, my veil, and all three of my bridesmaids dresses. Not to mention it was all under $2000. I could feel good that I got an amazing, quality, timeless dress, but also a great deal."


"I didn't try on one other dress at any other bridal shop, and I don't regret it at all."


Do you know what we love about Alexis?


In all of her photos, she looks happy and carefree.

And that is what makes a beautiful Bride.

Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day Alexis!

No comments :

Post a Comment