Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Our Bride Anna

We love to work with Brides that have an imagination and want to take risks.


One of those Brides is Anna.

"I bought my dress off the sale rack and then Lydia completely changed the top of the gown and added some beautiful lace that I got from your store."


"My experience with the perfect dress was a great one. I think the dress I picked was one of the very first ones I tried on. I loved the beautiful skirt of the dress, and the lace I got to add to it was my favorite part. "



We LOVE the Bohemian style of her dress.


Her husband Rob is pretty cute too!

Travis J Photography did such an incredible job of capturing the feel and look that Anna was going for.


Isn't it every Brides dream to truly have a gown that is made for her?

Well, Anna and countless other Brides have been able to design their dream gown with us at 
The Perfect Dress.

"The ladies in your store were kind and helpful. I would recommend the Perfect Dress to anyone. Thank you so much for giving me my dream dress! "
Thanks Anna for letting us be a part of our special day!


No comments :

Post a Comment