Thursday, February 5, 2015

Our Bride Elizabeth

Elizabeth wore one of our favorite designs,
the Blank Canvas Gown.

Photos by Elisabeth Kate Studios

We designed this gown because there are so many Brides out there
that want this style, but want to add their own
touches to it.


Elizabeth is one of those Brides.


"I bought my dress from you in June. It was the ONLY dress I looked at. I tried it on and I was sold. I had the sleeves taken out a little but I loved the longer length so I kept it simple. I added a simple beaded belt and veil to the dress for some added elegance."


"You were so great to work with! There was no pushiness or forcing me to buy anything and I loved that. I could tell that the ladies that worked there weren’t just trying to sell a dress, they wanted to make sure it was perfect for the bride! And mine was so perfect for me."


" I felt like a princess and I wish I could wear it over and over again!"


Congrats Elizabeth!

You make one beautiful Bride and we loved being a part of your special day!



No comments :

Post a Comment