Friday, September 26, 2014

Our Bride Kathleen

Today we wanted to show you
our Bride Kathleen.


She is our California Bride who found her
dream gown by looking at our Instagram.
(You would be surprised how often that happens)


Kathleen sent us a thank you note with gorgeous photos from
her day taken by Amber Katrina Photography.

"When I came into the store, I tried the gown on and it was everything I wanted and more. I came in with my sister and her friend and we FaceTimed my mom who lives in Ohio and she got to see every dress I tried on. Everyone was so nice and so helpful."


"They gave me some great styling tips when it came to my dress and veil and I can definitely say that they know what they are doing. Robyn also taught me how to pose and stand in my dress to make me look taller and I think it made a huge difference in pictures." 


"The original dress was off the shoulder, so I had some extra fabric added to the sleeves and they filled in the back. It looked absolutely perfect on my wedding day and it fit like a glove. You can't even tell that they added any fabric to my dress."


"I also loved my headpiece and veil because they were so elegant and just what I needed to make my look complete."


"Thank you so much to everyone at The Perfect Dress for helping me find my perfect dress and making my day so special!"


The pleasure was all ours Kathleen, you make
one beautiful Bride!

No comments :

Post a Comment