Monday, January 23, 2012

Long Distance Love

She would walk five-thousand miles and he would walk five-thousand more.



After two months of emailing, Ariel and Evan were finally going to meet.  Their sisters knew each other and had designs on the two becoming a couple, so with much anticipation, Evan made his first of what was to be many flights to Utah to finally meet his beautiful bride.  Twenty minutes into their fist date Evan could resist no longer, and kissed Ariel for the first time.  Evan and Ariel were falling hard, and not just 'cause their second date was sky-diving!
          Ariel and Evan spent the next few months flying back and forth while their love spanned the miles between them.  Evan flew out for Ariel's birthday, and had the entire day planned with activities for the two of them. By the end of the night, notes from the activities spelled out, "Ariel, Will You Marry Me", and as you can see, Ariel said, YES!
          That is when Ariel happened into our little corner of the world, and we're so glad she did!  Ariel came into The Perfect Dress looking for something vintage, but was very worried that she wouldn't find anything that she was looking for.  In Ariel's words, "Picking out my dress was one of the best parts.  The Perfect Dress had a huge selection and they were all amazing!  I wasn't surprised that the dress I bought was the third dress I tried on."

Ariel was in love for a second time, only this time with her dress.   She let us know that the dress "brought everything I had imagined together; from the flowers to the food and the colors."  We asked Ariel how she felt on her wedding day, and were happy to report that, "I felt like every bride should: Stunning!  I still get people complimenting me on my dress all of the time.  I have people I don't know emailing me and asking me where I got my dress, and I even had a lady ask if she could buy it from me on my wedding day after I was done using it!"
"My seamstress is amazing.  I had her do all of my alterations throughout high school and they always turned out perfect so I knew I could trust her with my wedding dress.  She is super nice and does exactly what you want."
Ariel and Even were married August 5, 2011, in the Salt Lake City Temple.

So now for Ariel's advice!  We asked Ariel what she would tell other brides on the hunt for their "Perfect Dress".
Ariel says, "Stick with what you imagine in your head.  Don't let yourself get persuaded into something you didn't envision, unless you are completely 100% sold on it.  Also, try on a few things that you love on the hanger, and others that you don't particularly like, because you'd be surprised how different they look on.
Thanks Ariel!  That is great advice!

"I can't think of anything The Perfect Dress could have done better.  They treated me like a queen the entire time and nothing went wrong.  It was perfect!!  Thank you for helping me find the perfect dress!
Thank you Ariel for letting us be a part of your special day!
So ladies, come on in and let us help you find your perfect dress!

No comments :

Post a Comment