Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Our Bride Jane

Today we are bringing you our striking Bride, Jane.


Jane sent us these gorgeous photos taken by AK Studio and Design 
and the kindest Thank You.


"I absolutely loved my experience at the perfect dress! 
I had several other appointments scheduled after my appointment at your store, but the moment I walked in I knew that I wouldn't need them."

 "The girls at your store are AMAZING! My Consultant was so helpful and listened to extactly what I said I was looking for. 
I tried on three dresses and then she brought my dream dress into my room. The moment I put it on I knew it was my dress! 
SO cheesy, but I really had that moment. 
I walked out of the room and my mom said exactly what I was thinking "that's the one!" 


"The alterations were so smooth and perfect."

 "It was truly the dress of my dreams and I received so many complements!"


"Thank you for the most amazing dress shopping experience, and for making the dress of my dreams a reality."


Jane, you are absolutely beautiful inside and out.

Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day!

No comments :

Post a Comment